Congratulations on taking the first step in regaining financial control of your life!
- Are you having difficulties paying your utility, medical or credit card bills, car loans or mortgage?
- Have collection agencies been calling you at home or work?
- Do creditors have a judgment against you or are they threatening to take you to court?
- Are your wages being garnished by a creditor?
- Is your home in foreclosure?
At Buss Law Offices, LLC our goal is to provide each client with personalized service. You will deal directly with an attorney. We offer a fair, reasonable and competitive fee.
We understand that honest people can have these types of debts.
It is difficult, if not impossible, for most people to plan for events such as loss of a job, a sudden illness, car repairs or divorce.
Our experienced attorneys and staff have assisted thousands of people, just like you, eliminate, or reduce most of these types of debts through bankruptcy or non-bankruptcy alternatives.
Why not find out if we can help you obtain the financial relief you need?
Unsure if Buss Law Offices, LLC is right for you?
We encourage you to read: 13 tips to avoid hiring a bad bankruptcy attorney
Our attorneys understand, and are ready to help!
You can do this! You have more options than you think!
CALL NOW (888-517-5300)
* For a half-hour initial consultation with an attorney.